Super Duper Dog Days of Summer Sale @ Knitty City - All month

Knitty City

Aug 1, 2011, 12:24:59 PM8/1/11
to KnittyCity Group 1
We need to make room for some of the outstanding fall yarns that
Pearl discovered at the yarn industry’s recent trade show. So, hold
on to your needles - be they straight or circular, while we
announce:
KC’s Dog Days of Summer Special Super Duper Blow Out Sale

For the entire month of August,we will be placing very special yarns
on sale at 40% off, and here’s the most exciting part: Pearl will be
curating this “ once in a summer lifetime sale” and adding exciting
yarn treasures to the table on a very regular basis. You know what
than means: You will need to stop by often to check out what’s been
added to the mix. And while it may be the warm weather months,
traffic at the store has been brisk so come by often to see whatʼs
been added to the sale table. Here are some of the brands that will
be going on sale tomorrow, August 1:

All Mission Falls.
All Bergere de France
Alpaca Yarn Co. - Suri Elegance
Anzula Lace
Brown Sheep Lanaloft
Cascade Greenland
Classic Elite Arioso
Jaggerspun Zephr
Koigu Kersti
Manos Cotton Stria
Superwash Lamb Pride
Yarn Palace Lace

Also on sale will be selected books, patterns and “vintage” magazines.
(The more books you buy, the bigger the discount)
Please note: There can be no holds or returns on merchandise; This
offer cannot be combined with other promotional coupons or offers.