Knitty City at Vogue Knitting Live

1 view

Knitty City

Jan 11, 2012, 7:36:39 PM1/11/12
to knitt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!
This note is to remind you that Knitty City will have tables at the upcoming VOGUE KNITTING LIVE Event this weekend (Friday to Monday, January 14th-16th) at the Hilton Hotel on 53rd St and 6th Ave.  Please come see us at the following tables:  #2301 – 2307.  In addition, we’ll be sharing a booth with the Rowan folks and there will be more information, signings and a demonstration going on over at booth #2300.  (Right across the aisle.) For more information about the event: www.vogueknittinglive.com

We like to think of ourselves as the Book Signing Hub of the Show.  We thought you might like to have a copy of the schedule for your notes on who and what to see.  We will be selling a wide and wild assortment of yarns this year, including our best sellers from Madeline Tosh, Tahki Stacy Charles, Malabrigo, Classic Elite and Pagewood Farm, plus some surprises.   Be sure to stop by and say hello!

KNITTY CITY’s SCHEDULE FOR BOOK SIGNINGS

VK LIVE/Hilton Hotel

SATURDAY, JANUARY 14 & SUNDAY, JANUARY 15

JANUARY 14 Table One Table Two

11-12 Beth Hahn Dora Ohrenstein

12-1 Shirley Paden Martin Storey

1-2 Tanis Grey Cookie A

2-3 Alasdair Post Quinn

3-4 Norah Gaughan Margaret Hubert

4-5 Doris Chan (P) Erika Knight

5-6

JANUARY 15

10-11 Melanie Falick Kristy McGowan

11-12 Anna Hrachovec Amy Detjen

12-1 Lily Chin (P) Sally Melville (P)

1-2 Sarah Hatton Josh Bennett

2-3 Kate Buller Rosemary Drysdale

3-4 Connie Chang Chinchio Nicky Epstein

4-4:30 Debbie Stoller

--
Knitty City
208 West 79th St.

We'll Keep You in Stitches

Knitty City

Jan 11, 2012, 7:52:18 PM1/11/12
to knitt...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, there is a correction in the last email.  Vogue Knitting Live starts on SATURDAY the 14th.  Please don't go to the Hilton on Friday because there won't be any yarn for you to buy.

Best,
Pearl