Back by Popular Demand: Knitting @ City Bakery!

Knitty City

Mar 15, 2011, 1:15:04 PM3/15/11
to KnittyCity Group 1
This just in from the nice folks at City Bakery.. You may remember
that last year they sold out very fast! Follow the link below for
tickets sold directly by City Bakery, and consider entering the
contest. How about knitting a brownie or a piece of apple pie?
Needless to say, we will be there - needles clicking and knitting for
a good cause. We look forward to seeing you & our fellow knitting
stores there!.

The City Bakery Night of
Knitting is back by popular demand!

Tickets are $45 and include all-you-can-eat and drink cocktails, hot
chocolate, dinner and dessert plus all the knitting workshops. Last
year's event sold out in record time! One night only!.

A partnership between City Bakery and Brooklyn General, Downtown
Yarns, Knitty City, Purl and Wool and the Gang.

New this year: The "Knit Your Favorite Food or Drink from the City
Bakery" contest. We will display the works at the event, and knitting
shops will judge their favorites. Top prize earns a $100 gift
certificate to City Bakery + knitting goodies. Second place earns a
$50 gift certificate.*

Knitting workshops:
- Doughknit from Brooklyn General and Mochimochi Land
- Spinning with Downtown Yarns
- Blankets for charity with Knitty City
- Beginner Knitting with Purl and Wool and the Gang

Tickets available here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/165368

*Contest details: Bring your piece to the bakery between March 29 and
7 pm on the night of the event. We will display them on that night.