Free Berroco E Book on Line!

Knitty City

Aug 19, 2011, 9:51:11 AM8/19/11
to KnittyCity Group 1
At Knitty City, we love to try new things. So, when we discovered a
new yarn from Berroco that promised to deliver the chunky knits that
are all the rage and let you have a lot of fun while doing it, we
decided to give it a try. "LINK" is that yarn and we have it on the
shelf now. The chainette construction of the fiber allows you to
work it easily with very large needles - or by hand. This is the
perfect finger knitting yarn - crochet, too!

In true (and generous) Berroco fashion, they have also put out a free
new e-book, complete with a small selection of patterns, that can be
downloaded on line. Go here to find it: http://berroco.com/eBooks/Berroco_Link_eBook.pdf

(If this doesn't link, automatically, just
highlight the link and cut and paste into your browser)

Have fun!