NYC Yarn Crawl Starts Tomorrow at Kniitty City !

Knitty City

Sep 29, 2011, 9:34:32 PM9/29/11
to KnittyCity Group 1
Don't forget - we're offering l0% off storewide to all the NYC Yarn
Crawlers this weekend, beginning tomorrow. We're also taking 40% off
all sale yarns. Check out the sliding scale offer on Knitty City's
incredible collection of knitting books.

Visit the website: www.nycyarncrawl.com to get details on what
Knitty City is doing as a participant in the yarn crawl. There's an
entry on the blog about our store.

Also, when at the store you might want to ask about Team Knitty
City - the event that we're involved with on October l6th - It's a
walk (in Central Park) to support breast cancer research and help beat
the disease that has touched us all. Join us on the walk or
contribute to support someone else's effort.
To sign up, please visit here:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY12Eastern?team_id=990583&pg=team&fr_id=35997

(please cut and paste this link)

And, here's another few things to consider in the upcoming month:
October is "Socktober" at Knitty City - All sock yarns will be 10%
off all month.
(This is not to be combined with this weekend's storewide promotion,
however.)

October 6: Laura Zucaite - 6-8 pm - Young Designer Series

Just in Store: Lots of new Yarns from Berroco and Tahki Stacy Charles
- and pattern books for the upcoming holiday months - Don't miss the
new "Knit Wear" - a beauty of a new magazine from Interweave, just in
today!