Special Flash Announcement: Martin Storey @Knitty City

Knitty City

Jan 14, 2012, 11:41:47 PM1/14/12
to knitt...@googlegroups.com

Martin Storey, one of our favorite knitting designers, will be making a special appearance at Knitty City on Tuesday Morning., January 17.  It’s SO special that we’ll be opening the store half an hour early:  10:30 AM.  We sold out his latest book, “Aran Knitting” at VK LIVE today, and he’s generously agreed to come to see us and sign more.

Now is your chance to meet this wonderful designer whose list of books includes:

Nordic Knits,  Vintage Knits, Knitting for Him and Classic Knits for Real Women.

Please come greet and meet this marvelous man before he goes back to England Tuesday afternoon!

--
Knitty City
208 West 79th St.

We'll Keep You in Stitches