Come to Knitty City - The Book Signing Hub @ VK Live -

Knitty City

Jan 19, 2011, 3:43:11 PM1/19/11
to KnittyCity Group 1
Don't forget to stop by the Knitty City "pop up" store at Vogue
Knitting Live's Show at the NY Hilton this weekend. . We have taken
4 tables (2301 - 2307). We'll have lots of yarn - some colors and
types that are only being shown at the show, lots of accessories and
some surprise guests. We'll also be hosting some of the best known
knitting authors and designers in the business (at last count - 24).
Surprise guests will also be popping up. We're sure to be a hotbed of
activity. Besides, you have to come by and wave at Pearl!
Hours: 10-5 - Saturday, January 22
10-4 Sunday, January 23