Segementation fault (core dumped) in Matlab R2013b with KNITRO 8.1.1

Nikhil Agarwal

Apr 1, 2014, 10:40:34 AM4/1/14
to kni...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using ktrlink on MATLAB R2013b with KNITRO 8.1.1 on a  64 bit RedHat Linux Server. I get a segmentation fault with the attached knitro.opt file. Ouput looks like:

======================================
  Academic Ziena License (NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE)
             KNITRO 8.1.1
          Ziena Optimization
======================================

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Hlep would be fantastic!
knitro.opt

Sylvain Mouret

Apr 1, 2014, 10:43:22 AM4/1/14
to kni...@googlegroups.com

Dear Nikhil,

Can you try KNITRO 9.0.1 instead and let us know if the problem is still present?

Kind regards,

Sylvain MOURET

Product Manager

Artelys FRANCE

12 rue du Quatre Septembre 75002 Paris FRANCE

Tel +33 1 84 17 59 65  Fax +33 1 42 96 22 61

Apr 2, 2014, 11:52:47 AM4/2/14
to kni...@googlegroups.com
Seems to be working. Btw, is there a global seed_id that matlab can acess when using a multistart?