Removal of deprecated svc, pod and deployment packages

Vishal Choudhary

Feb 25, 2023, 1:36:51 AM2/25/23
to Knative Users
Dear all,

I am writing to inform you that the packages

- test/rekt/resources/svc
- test/rekt/resources/pod
- test/rekt/resources/deployment

will be removed from our project in one week's time. These packages have been deprecated for some time, and we have decided to remove them for better alternatives.

- reconciler-test/pkg/resources/service
- reconciler-test/pkg/resources/pod
- reconciler-test/pkg/resources/deployment

We understand that some of you may still be using these packages, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We urge you to switch to the newer and better alternatives as soon as possible to avoid any disruptions.

Please note that after the removal, any references to these packages in the project will result in errors and may cause issues.

If you have any questions or need any assistance with this transition, reach out at https://github.com/knative/eventing/pull/6777

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Vishal Choudhary