Knative Slack is Moving!

Lance Ball

Jan 25, 2023, 5:42:47 PM1/25/23
to Knative Developers, knativ...@googlegroups.com
Hello all

I'm writing to inform you that the Knative Slack has moved to the CNCF Slack instance. You will find general discussion in the #knative channel. All other channels of interest are prefixed with #knative-.  Please move your discussions to the new Slack instance as soon as possible. The existing Knative Slack will lose its history retention and other paid features on January 29. Please sign up for the CNCF Slack if you have not already at https://cloud-native.slack.com/signup

Lance Ball
Knative Steering Committee

--

Lance Ball

He/Him/His

Senior Principal Software Engineer

OpenShift Functions Architect

Red Hat

Pierangelo Di Pilato

Jan 26, 2023, 5:23:37 AM1/26/23
to Andrey Stelmashenko, Knative Developers, Knative Users
This is the correct link https://slack.cncf.io

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 11:18 AM Andrey Stelmashenko <inex...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It allows only signup for @relay and @huawai emails.
>
> четверг, 26 января 2023 г. в 00:42:49 UTC+2, lb...@redhat.com: