Join Knative’s birthday celebration this week, and enter a chance to win swag!

Teyza Ponce

Aug 3, 2021, 10:00:14 AMAug 3
to knati...@googlegroups.com, knativ...@googlegroups.com

Dear Knative community,

The Knative project was open sourced on July 24, 2018, and to celebrate its third anniversary, we are giving away Knative swag to 5 selected participants.

To participate in this celebration, share with us how you use Knative serving, eventing or other solutions for your app. Submit a demo idea using the form at https://goo.gle/KnativeDemos and participate to win Knative swag.

Help us to spread the word about this celebration on Twitter with the hashtag #KnativeTurns3.

We love to see our community grow and we want you to continue to be a part of it! You have until August 6th at noon PT to submit your demo!

1 (1).png

Best,

Knative Team