VSCode and IntelliJ KNative 1.1.0

Jean-Francois Maury

Apr 25, 2022, 3:02:50 AM4/25/22
to Knative Users
On behalf of the team, I would like to announce we have released version 1.1.0 of the VSCode and IntelliJ tooling for Knative/Functions.

This version includes:
  • Invoke action for functions
  • MacOS Silicon support
  • Function CLI 0.23.1 / Knative CLI 1.3.1
  • Bug fixes
Your feedback is welcome on Gitter.

Mauricio Salatino

Apr 25, 2022, 3:22:29 AM4/25/22
to Jean-Francois Maury, Knative Users
Great release! Congrats to the team!
Is there any way to bring the plug-ins conversations to the KNative slack org?

Cheers

 - Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -

Jean-Francois Maury

Apr 25, 2022, 4:42:57 AM4/25/22
to Knative Users
Not sure to get it. Do you want me to publish to Slack new releases announcements as well ? On which channel ?

Jesse Ronnie Strickland

Apr 25, 2022, 4:46:45 AM4/25/22
to Jean-Francois Maury, Knative Users
Yes, please! Also can someone give me a phone call I like human interaction to actually be human interaction

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone