[Announcement] Archiving eventing-contrib repo

Ville Aikas

May 3, 2021, 5:19:54 PM5/3/21
to knativ...@googlegroups.com, knati...@googlegroups.com
As you all are probably aware, we had moved most of the code out of eventing-contrib a long time ago.
Last release we had was in Dec 15th, 2020

Left behind were few tools that we use in docs and examples. They have been moved to eventing here:

Tracking issue is here:

Matthias Wessendorf

May 4, 2021, 2:27:03 AM5/4/21
to Ville Aikas, Knative Users, Knative Developers
Good bye, you repo with great memories!

Thanks for moving the bits over, Ville!
> --

Matthias Wessendorf

github: https://github.com/matzew
twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Ville Aikas

Jun 4, 2021, 6:18:19 AM6/4/21
to knativ...@googlegroups.com, knati...@googlegroups.com
This work has now been done, and knative/eventing-contrib repo has been archived and is now read-only.