I am applying for a Knative Steering Committee seat and your support would be appreciated

Naina Singh

Nov 8, 2022, 9:36:56 PM11/8/22
to Knative Developers, Knative Users
Hello folks,
Here is the email I thought I would never write. With the words that I am running for an election 😃
I have decided to apply for a Knative Steering committee seat and would appreciate the support you can provide for my nomination and consider me for your vote.

My name is Naina Singh and I work at Red Hat. I have been an active member of the community and a regular part of the Security and DUX working group. You can read more about my candidacy on this PR https://github.com/knative/community/pull/1207

All the best to all the candidates and happy voting everyone!

Best,

Naina Singh | Product Manager | +1.919.450.6323 | She/Her

nai...@redhat.com  |  @madhatter_ns

NOTE:The product features and schedules mentioned in this email do not constitute commitments.