Welcoming New Member to Knative Steering Commitee

Naina Singh

Feb 29, 2024, 2:46:46 PMFeb 29
to Knative Developers, Knative Users, Sam Osarenkhoe, Norris
Hello folks,
We are happy to announce the new member of the Knative Steering Committee (SC) for End User Seat. Please join us in welcoming Norris Sam Osarenkhoe (github id: nrsrofrom the organization SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH.

Additionally, we would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to End User SC member Puerco from Chainguard. Their invaluable contributions over the past year have made a significant impact

Cheers,

Knative Steering Committee

Best,

Naina Singh | Product Manager | +1.919.450.6323 |

nai...@redhat.com  |  https://www.linkedin.com/in/nainazwork/

Red Hat

Matthias Wessendorf

Mar 1, 2024, 9:54:15 AMMar 1
to Naina Singh, Knative Developers, Knative Users, Sam Osarenkhoe, Norris
Great choice!

Welcome Norris Sam!

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Evan Anderson

Mar 1, 2024, 9:44:10 PMMar 1
to Naina Singh, Knative Developers, Knative Users, Sam Osarenkhoe, Norris
Welcome Norris!  I look forward to working with you.

Roland Huß

Mar 3, 2024, 4:28:46 AMMar 3
to Evan Anderson, Naina Singh, Knative Developers, Knative Users, Sam Osarenkhoe, Norris
Congrats and Welcome Norris! Happy to have you on board and looking forward to working with you.

regards ...
... roland