KnativeCon Panel - Call for participation

Roland Huss

Mar 7, 2022, 11:43:38 AM3/7/22
to Knative Users, Knative Developers
Hi community,

We are all excited about the first KnativeCon EU coming up soon. As there is a place for a discussion panel, we thought a community panel discussion at KnativeCon would be a good idea to celebrate our CNCF acceptance.

An initial proposal can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HuT6E17sIjGyNTY7-jkHnCFCT2l9S1TSxSyRh2x3MEM/edit?usp=sharing

To make it an interesting discussion, we are looking for a diverse group of Knative users, developers, or anybody affiliated with Knatiive somehow. It would be awesome to find enough people joining the people. We are especially looking for panelists who do not identify as men to meet the CNCF criteria and provide an as diverse panel as possible.

So, if you are:

* A user of Knative, build on top of Knative, develop Knative itself, write documentation for Knative, evangelize Knative, ... or any other connection with Knative
* Joining KnativeCon and/or KubeCon Valencia in May
* Want to share your excitement with Knative on stage

Then please add yourself to the proposal with a short bio. You can find more information about the submission in the document. We want to submit the proposal as CfP entry on March 11 (to be clear, we will offer the proposal as a regular submission, with no guarantee that it gets selected).

In addition, we are looking for questions that we can ask the panelists. So please add your questions also to the document. You find a handful of questions already there that can serve as inspiration.

thanks ...
... roland