[Eventing] Eventing GA for 1.0

Ahmed Abdalla

Sep 30, 2021, 12:18:25 PM9/30/21
to Knative Developers, Knative Users
Hi folks,
The Eventing WG been working closely with the GA/Conformance Task Force to agree on the scope of Eventing that will go GA as part of Knative 1.0 and we've agreed on this Eventing GA scope for 1.0  that represents the batch going GA on 1.0 as part of a gradual GA rolling out of Eventing across Knative release.

Please note that we wanted to focus for 1.0 on the following GA Definition: "80% of users would be negatively impacted if these components were not identified and documented as a part of 1.0".

This does not mean that other components can't be GA, they might still become GA in following releases.

Regards
--
Ahmed Abdalla