Heads up / announcement! KnativeCon co-located with KubeCon

Evan Anderson

Feb 10, 2022, 12:45:40 PM2/10/22
to knativ...@googlegroups.com, Knative Developers
Hello all,

We are in the process of planning (in conjunction with CNCF) a KnativeCon co-located ("day 0") event at KubeCon EU in Valencia. We're still ironing out the last details, including the exact date and a website and CFP (call for talk proposals) submission form. Given the somewhat-late planning of this conference in comparison with some of the other day 0 events, I wanted to give everyone here an early heads-up.

We expect that the CFP submission deadline will be March 10, and that the conference date will be Tuesday, May 17. We will be looking for presentations in the following formats:
  • Standard presentations (25-30 minutes)
  • Panel Discussions
  • Lightning Talks (5-10 minutes)
Given the tight deadlines, take this as an invitation to start planning your talk and crafting your CFP; the formal website launch and CFP portal should go live in the next week or so.

Mauricio Salatino

Feb 10, 2022, 1:14:46 PM2/10/22
to Evan Anderson, knativ...@googlegroups.com, Knative Developers
woot woot woot! Writing a proposal already!

 - Blog: http://salaboy.com
 - Twitter: http://twitter.com/salaboy

 - Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -

Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy