Changing seats

Ahmed Abdalla

Mar 23, 2022, 12:55:34 PM3/23/22
to Knative Developers, Knative Users
Hi folks,
I guess all good things come to an end, and this is the time for me to focus on something different. I'm going to switch seats in Knative and go back to my very old original seat as an enthusiastic supporter and advocate, the seat which I started in back when Knative first started.

I will be stepping down from my WG lead role and will leave the approver roles, and since professionally I'm starting a new endeavor in Red Hat away from Knative, I'll take a break from the community and hopefully when I've settled down and have some capacity I'll start looking back at all the awesome things y'all are doing.

Knative has been a huge milestone in my career. I've worked with amazing folks, and I've learned so much from y'all.

I believe Knative is now in a much stronger position than it's ever been. With the move to CNCF, I'm hoping there'll be more adoption and lots of new bright minds joining, so exciting times ahead!

And if you wanna reach me, I'm always lurking on twitter https://twitter.com/devguyio !

See ya around!
--
Ahmed Abdalla

Mauricio Salatino

Mar 23, 2022, 6:13:50 PM3/23/22
to Ahmed Abdalla, Knative Developers, Knative Users
Ahmed, it was a pleasure to work with you, see you around in the community, don’t be a stranger!

 - Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -