[Community Meetup] May 26th 9:30AM PST

Alma Maria Rinasz

May 19, 2021, 2:00:49 PM5/19/21
to knati...@googlegroups.com, knativ...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

This May 26th, at 9:30 AM PT we are hosting a new Knative community meetup. Please add this meeting to your calendar  and join us to hear working groups updates and ask any technical questions you may have.

We will also show and discuss a demo by Evan Anderson, Software Engineer at VMware.

Evan will share "WordPress on Knative". One of the ways to learn about systems is by pushing their boundaries. The typical WordPress-on-Kubernetes demo uses a stateful WordPress server talking to a stateful database. WordPress seems like a great candidate to run as a stateless, scaleable service. What happens when we try to run a stateful WordPress on Knative? We learn a lot about WordPress and Knative!

Looking forward to seeing most of you this next coming Wednesday at our community meetup!

--
Warm regards,
¡Saludos!