Knative Steering Committee Election Results

Lance Ball

Nov 28, 2023, 8:15:00 AM11/28/23
to knativ...@googlegroups.com, Knative Developers
Hello Knative community,

We are happy to announce the results of the 2023 Knative Steering Committee (SC) election.
For this election, there were two openings and two candidates. The new SC members have been appointed by the Steering Committee.

We have two newly appointed members, each of whom will serve a 2 year term ending in 2025 starting immediately. We want to thank everybody for running and voting!!! Special thanks to our elections officers Dawn Foster, Josh Berkus and Reto Lehmann for running such a smooth election.

The new SC members are (sorted by their GitHub handle):
Ali Ok (aliok)
Evan Anderson (evankanderson)

We would also like to extend our deepest gratitude to the SC members stepping down for their outstanding service:

Lance Ball (lance) and Carlos Santana (csantanapr) are both ending their two year term.

Cheers,
Knative Steering Committee

--

Lance Ball

He/Him/His

Engineering Manager / Senior Principal Engineer

Red Hat

Naina Singh

Nov 28, 2023, 7:37:55 PM11/28/23
to Lance Ball, Ali Ok, Evan Anderson, Carlos Santana, knativ...@googlegroups.com, Knative Developers
Congratulations @Ali Ok and @Evan Anderson !

Thank you @Lance Ball and @Carlos Santana for your leadership!
Thank you,
-N

Ville Aikas

Dec 1, 2023, 3:15:41 AM12/1/23
to Lance Ball, knativ...@googlegroups.com, Knative Developers
Congratulations to Ali and Evan! And huge thanks for Lance and Carlos for their service!!!