July Knative Community Meetup

Teyza Ponce

Jul 22, 2021, 7:46:43 PMJul 22
to Knative Users
Hi everyone,
We will be hosting a new community meetup next wednesday 28th. If you are part of a working group, please share any updates you want Knative users to be aware of. Add your updates, with any relevant links, here:

Deadline to submit an update is July 27th.

Thanks,
Teyza Ponce
Software Guru

Teyza Ponce

Jul 22, 2021, 8:33:54 PMJul 22
to knati...@googlegroups.com, knativ...@googlegroups.com, Srinivasan Parthasarathy
Hello everyone,
we hope you are doing well.

This July 28th
 at 9:30 AM PT we are hosting a new Knative community meetup. Please add this meeting to your calendar and join us to hear working groups updates and ask any technical questions you may have.

We will also show and discuss a demo,  Service level objectives (SLOs) and progressive rollouts for Knative applicationsled by  Srinivasan Parthasarathy,  Research Scientist at IBM.

Event Invite Knative.png

Looking forward to seeing most of you next Wednesday at our community meetup!

Kind regards,
Teyza Ponce
Software Guru