Running for a seat on Knative Steering Committee

Simon Moser

Nov 10, 2022, 10:47:48 AM11/10/22
to Knative Developers, Knative Users

Hey y'all,

my name is Simon Moser, and I am running for Knative Steering Committee for the 2022 term. I have been working with Knative since 2019, when I started to build IBM CLoud Code Engine, a Knative based Cloud Service running on IBM Cloud. I have been using all parts of Knative since (Serving, Eventing, even Build before it became Tekton). Additionally, I have been an active member of the Knative Trademark committee for some time now.

As stated above, I'm the chief architect / Engineering Lead of IBM Cloud Code Engine, a Knative based Cloud Service running on IBM Cloud (and probably the largest Knative based Cloud Service out there at the moment). As such, me and my team are active contributors to Knative (and ISTIO, FWIW), and I can bring great insights into the steering committee on what Knative needs to become more mature, to try to help growing Knative's contributor base and to become even better suited for larger scale deployments and obviously I want to use this as giveback mechanism to the community.

I would appreciate your support!