Invitation to Participate in Knative Eventing Onboarding Survey and Interview

1 view

Fırat

2:47 PM (4 hours ago) 2:47 PM
to Knative Users
Survey Invitation
LFX Mentorship - CNCF - Knative
Hi Everyone,

We hope this message finds you well. As part of the LFX Mentorship project, we are conducting a survey to improve the onboarding experience for Knative Eventing. Your insights as valued community members would be incredibly helpful.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey by clicking the link below:

Take the Survey

Additionally, we are conducting usability tests and interviews. If you are interested in participating, please click the link below to book a time slot:

Book an Interview

Thank you for your time and contribution to the Knative community!

Best regards,
Fırat Bezir, LFX Mentee

© 2024 Knative Community