[Eventing] Tags in image repository

Madhu Mohan Nelemane

Oct 5, 2021, 9:05:56 AM10/5/21
to Knative Users
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to knative. I am using it with kubeflow on a private platform. The problem I have is that some of the images in the repositories do not use tags.

This is a bit of a problem because I cannot validate the images after loading them to my private registry because of a different digest.

This issue is with just 4 of the Knative images that have no tags but `latest`.
I am not sure where I should raise this issue and so I created a general issue here

Any suggestions to work with this will help or if its possible to append release tags to the images in the repository, it would be of great help.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Madhu Mohan Nelemane