48h Knative Client Virtual Hackathon

Roland Huß

Nov 22, 2023, 11:34:07 AM11/22/23
to Knative Developers
Hello Knative Community,

Quick heads-up about an important event tomorrow. We're kicking off the 48h Knative Virtual Hackathon, focused on the Knative Client. The Hackathon itself will happen from

                   Dec 6, 2023 4:00 PM to Dec 8, 2023 4:00 PM

What to expect tomorrow (Nov 23rd) in the KickOff:

* Presentation of the Hackathon format
* Introduction to 8 curated proposed tasks for the Hackathon.
* Insights on how to get involved, especially for new contributors (coding and non-coding)

Join us in the biweekly TOC call tomorrow (Nov 23rd, 5:30pm CET). Yes, we know, it's ThanksGiving, but no worries. We are recording the call and you can join us anytime in #knative-48h on Slack for asking any question. It's a perfect chance for new faces to start contributing to Knative. It's a new format and kind of fluid, too. Let's have some fun together!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

... roland
Client-WG lead