Issue with Knative GCR repos

Paul Schweigert

Jul 8, 2022, 2:54:38 PM7/8/22
to Knative Developers
Hi folks, we're currently experiencing some issues with our GCR projects as part of the move to CNCF. Currently both the releases and nightly repos are inaccessible, which means that the Knative  images are not currently available. We are working to resolve the situation and will post updates as we have them. Thank you for your patience.

Paul Schweigert

Jul 8, 2022, 4:03:07 PM7/8/22
to Knative Developers
Update to the Knative image issue: the releases and nightlies GCR repos are back online. Users may still encounter intermitent issues as the GCS state is resolved. Apologies for the disruption and appreciate your patience.