Fwd: [Knanaya Family] Fed up with the Knanaya Samudaya politics? Please join Aaam Admi Kna party. Please publish my views

kurian kurian

Mar 5, 2014, 5:40:27 AM3/5/14
to knanay...@googlegroups.com
Requesting to publish my views.

Regards,
Kurian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kurian kurian <kuriange...@gmail.com>

DEAR BROTHER YOUR SUGGESTION IS LIKE ASKING THE FIREMAN HIS ID PROOF AND RATION CARD COPY WHEN YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE. WE WILL CHECK HIS CREDITEALS ONCE THE FIRE IS CONTROLLED.

WHAT WE NEED NOW IS WATER (SOLUTION) FOR THE FIRE (PROBLEM) WHICH IS ENGULFING THE SAMUDAYAM.

Let us try for peace brothers. Please try to support and encourage ANYBODY who comes with a practical solution. Let us appreciate peaceful ideas. We are tired of hate and abusive mails written by reputed and well known authors with identity from India and abroad. We secretly pity them when we meet and shake hands on Sundays. Please stop looking at faces and serving the community.

LET US CLOSE OUR EYES AND SERVE  THE COMMUNITY. THERE SHOULD BE ONLY ONE INDIVIDUAL WE SERVE – THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

By now all knas have learned to differentiate between the wolf and the goat. Knas now need a solution and not the address and ration card of email authors. Majority of Knas have now realized the need to support peace and have stopped supporting individuals. We have realized that the community can grow only through peaceful ideas. This community should grow and flourish for our children and grandchildren. Please do not serve individuals and destroy this community. I am sure God will never allow that.

NEED OF THE HOUR IS NOT IDENTITY CARD FOR KNAS BUT PEACEFUL IDEAS THAT CAN LIFT THE SAMUDAYAM OUT OF THE PRESENT CRISIS.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:03 PM, Jassim Jacob <jjac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I agree with Sajan. It has become an epidemic in our community that people can get on computer and throw any trash and dirt at any one, hiding behind the comfort of anonymous writer. I do not give a damn for such writers or their views. Who is going to punish a person for expressing his/ her views? Why so scared? If so scared, just hush and follow the "idiots and manipulators".

Raise your concerns, take legitimate criticism; these are all part of responsible actions. Stay away from anonymous business.

Thanks and wish you all, the Best !!

Jayachan
Houston

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:05:58 +0530
Subject: Re: [Knanaya Family] Fed up with the Knanaya Samudaya politics? Please join Aaam Admi Kna party.
From: aaamadmi...@gmail.com
To: knanay...@googlegroups.com
CC: knanayar...@yahoo.com; knanay...@gmail.com

Dear Mr Sajan,
Thank you very much for our email and words of encouragement.
We just wanted to give importance to ideas only. We should stop giving importance to people.
Let us popularize positive thoughts that will strengthen our community and stop popularizing people. Below mentioned thoughts can be practiced by anybody( you , us or anybody) in the community. This is our humble efforts people pray with us for peace.

1)Ensure that the association members we elect respect and love all Bishops equally but should have more love and dedication for the church and samudayam.

2)   Ensure 80% of association members from every church should be below 40 years of age.

3)   Ensure that the above said 80% of youth demonstrates unconditional love and devotion towards the church and samudayam.

5) Ensure defeat of current members who promotes anarchy and favourisam in the community.

6)   Nominated members to be selected from the list of dedicated pastors in the community. A nominated member should have successfully conducted a minimum of 10 parthana yogams/meetings in the community/ church during the last year. This should be supported by a letter from the concerned vicar.

Thanking you again.

AAKP

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Sajan <pms...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear AAP,

The problem lies right here itself.

You laid bare a beautiful idea before the community. But you failed to identify yourself. AAP in Delhi had a face or rather faces. People who wished to join could communicate with them directly or through mail. Now for eg: if many youth wants to subscribe to your views & join it and make a mass movement, how do they talk to the concerned person? So when somebody come up with ideas, criticism or abuse with a reason, let there be an identity.

Until then all ideas will remain in the archives of mail boxes or deleted to trash.
Sajan.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 3:07 PM, AaamAdmi Kna <
aaamadmi...@gmail.com

wrote:

Dear Knananite,

An unprecedented turmoil has shaken up the knanaya samudayam, which last week suffered its biggest challenge. Our church is in shambles. We have to re-organise the church and its administration immediately. All of us are fed up with the Samudaya politics. We have every reason to be. Elders of the current association, gray-haired men in their 60s and 70s, divvy up the spoils in musty back rooms. Time served and elections won count more than dedication and devotion to the church.

We have to induct new and young blood in the association so as to ensure that church is in tune with the aspirations of the majority younger generation. It is time to give more say to the young people in the samudayam and create future leaders who need to take over from the old generation immediately. The youth of the community should be aware of the current crisis and should decide to undergo a generational transition.

A leadership crisis coupled with a generational gap is keeping the church away from the aspirations of young Knananities, which has led to its current unrest. And then the top brass began passing the buck and nobody, including senior leaders, had the courage and desire to own up the failure and correct.

Young Knananites this is the time for action. An endogamous community should be in the hands of its youth and not with the old.  We should ensure that greedy and thick skinned association members do not get re-elected. It’s time to bring power back into safe hands. There are many good intentioned people in the church and association today who want to work honestly for the samudayam. Our (youth’s) aim in entering association is not to come to power; we should enter association to change the current damaging and self-serving system of church politics forever.

Along with young Knananites, the church needs new ideologies. Politics of symbolism and identities should be uprooted in the present church. Policies of loyalties embedded in rivalry are not going to help the church. It has to become more receptive of 21st century generation and inclusive to understand the sentiments of Aam Admi knas & youths.

Only our youth can address this very issue. The youth should uproot weaknesses, divisions and favoritism in the Church. This is the right time for THE YOUTH to work and assure to the Knananites that we have to forget and forgive the past and work for the future in giving good administration. The new church leadership should be able to inculcate confidence and see that every member is important nucleus of the church.

The next association election, which many are predicting for June / July, might finally revive our helpless church from the hands of this destructive politics. The next association election should pave the way for a change from the old to a new generation of association members who can save is samudayam"

Aaam Admi Kna party wishes to promote the following guideline for the next association election:

1)   Ensure that the association members we elect respect and love all Bishops equally but should have more love and dedication for the church and samudayam.

2)   Ensure 80% of association members from every church should be below 40 years of age.

3)   Ensure that the above said 80% of youth demonstrates unconditional love and devotion towards the church and samudayam.

5) Ensure defeat of current members who promotes anarchy and favourisam in the community.

6)   Nominated members to be selected from the list of dedicated pastors in the community. A nominated member should have successfully conducted a minimum of 10 parthana yogams/meetings in the community/ church during the last year. This should be supported by a letter from the concerned vicar.

Requesting all peace loving knananites to give your suggestions and comments so that we can resolve the current unrest in the samudayam.

Yours truly,

AAKP Member

Visit "Knanaya Family" group @ http://vinodk.page.tl or http://knanaya.page.tl/

---