O heavenly Father.Look kindly on your servant and give him a share of Your glory in heaven.

Vinod Kuriakose

Mar 27, 2014, 8:54:57 AM3/27/14
to knanayafamily
Inline image 1

O heavenly Father, Father of the great high priest, Your Son, Jesus Christ, we pray for the happy repose of your servant. Who toiled to bring the love of Your Son to the world. Look kindly on your servant and give him a share of Your glory in heaven. We ask this in the name of Your Son, Jesus, our Lord. Amen.

Please note : Remember that these prayers for the deceased can always bear good fruit. If those for whom we pray have not reached heaven just yet, these prayers can help shorten their time in Purgatory. And they will be more than happy to pray for us as well. In that sense, we are truly all in this together!

--
Regards,
Vinod Kuriakose

Thomas Elias Paarel

Mar 27, 2014, 10:23:03 AM3/27/14
to knanay...@googlegroups.com, Vinod Kuriakose, Knanaya Revolution, Knanaya Us, Knanaya Virtue
My dear Knanaya Brethren,

Please read the note given in the above mail by our Vinod Kuriakose.. May be someone should enlighten us if there is this concept of a 'Purgatory' in our Syrian Orthodox Church doctrines or is it mentioned anywhere in the Scriptures.. I always thought it is only a Roman Catholic doctrine and not one of ours..

Nevertheless let us all join hands and pray for our departed Patriarch who shall never die by the Grace of our Lord..

Love & Regards,
Thomas Elias Paarel

Visit "Knanaya Family" group @ http://vinodk.page.tl or http://knanaya.page.tl/

---