Lord has welcomed His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, the Patriarch of Antioch to eternal joy

Vinod Kuriakose

Mar 21, 2014, 11:02:05 AM3/21/14
to knanayafamily
Dear Knananite,

The Lord has welcomed His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas,
the Patriarch of Antioch to eternal joy as a good and faithful
servant.

The late patriarch's life was a testimony of faith and charity,
working with dedication for the spiritual elevation of the flock
entrusted to him. He spread the Gospel and had constantly aimed for
the noble cause of reconciliation and peace among men.

Let his memory invite us to continue on the path of dialogue and the
search for full communion in Christ!".

Regards,

--
*Vinod Kuriakose*
http://vinodk.page.tl

Rittu

Mar 21, 2014, 1:08:03 PM3/21/14
to knanay...@googlegroups.com
"I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live even if he dies"..... Condolences on the sad demise of our Bava !

Rittu Kalayil
Doha - Qatar

Visit  "Knanaya Family" group @ http://vinodk.page.tl or http://knanaya.page.tl/

---

Vinod Kuriakose

Mar 23, 2014, 2:44:02 AM3/23/14
to knanayafamily
We pray, O Lord , that the soul of thy servant , which Thou has taken from this world , may have fellowship among Thy saints.
Amen.
--
Vinod Kuriakose
http://vinodk.page.tl