Knananite ...It is time to start fighting for our survival

Vinod Kuriakose

Mar 1, 2016, 2:32:19 AM3/1/16
to knanayafamily

Dear Knananites,

Knananites had a highly developed sense of identity and unity. Many different factors led to our highly evolved sense of unity and identity. Today, we are fighting to preserve our unity and identity. Knanaites should now focus in creating their own individual small groups to preserve and protect our UNITY and IDENTITY from total destruction. Small groups have good  chance of survival because differences are easily resolved in small groups. Moreover group members respect and forgive often to ensure that they don't loose a single member. Each member is valuable and each penny counts.

The attached newsletter “Paracletha” seems to be doing just that .  I think think this is a good technique to prevent further damage.

Regards,
Vinod Kuriakose
http://vinodk.page.tl
Mob- 9444148889
"Our living is determined not so much by what life brings to us as by the attitude you bring to life"
Paracletha_Issue 1.pdf