Different behavior kml time slider in ArcGlobe and Google Earth

nuint

Jul 21, 2011, 4:26:28 AM7/21/11
to KML Developer Support - Third Party Applications
Hi!
I have a kml with timestamp property. When I try to run time slider in
GE the tool doesn't show the evolution in the time of the polygons I
want to show, only it shows initially and ultimately. Nevertheless
when I show it in ArcGlobe de ArcGIS this problem does not exist. The
information we have in the kml corresponding to the years is not
constant, in many cases appears and in others not. If it is not a
problem for ArcGlobe's timeslider is it possible that it could be for
GE? It could be something else I'm missing??

Cheers