GraphEarth 0.8 Beta

Christian Coryell

Dec 28, 2011, 5:19:44 PM12/28/11
to KML Developer Support - Third Party Applications
I have been spending a great deal of time working on a KML rendering
application called GraphEarth. The application is designed to create
3D thematic graphs such as Prism, chloropleth and bar (Extruded
shape). Furthermore, one can embed 2D Charts via a simple GUI and the
Google Charts API. The first beta release can be found at
http://www.graphearth.com. We have tried to do as much bug testing as
possible and are indeed aware of a few. Any feedback would be very
much appreciated. I am working hard to bring in some new map types as
quickly as possible. The application has a simple shreadsheet
interface and supports importing of CSV files from excel or any other
spreadsheet application.

emdan

Jan 5, 2012, 12:41:42 AM1/5/12
to KML Developer Support - Third Party Applications
Hi. I've downloaded it and run into the first bug. The registration
system crashes with an error about "proxy authentication required.".
I think our corporate systems don't allow apps direct access to the
www without proxy authentication.

regards