Network Link Tour Update

Oscar M

Feb 25, 2015, 6:34:46 PM2/25/15
to kml-suppor...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to periodically update (using NetworkLink) an existing Tour with realtime lat/lon positions and have the tour continue to play through these updates. I can successfully add new <FlyTo> elements to my Playlist (verified by saving the tour to disk) but the Tour controls do not reflect the new updates. The Tour slider does not increase the duration of the Tour and the tour ends after the original Tour duration. However I do see the Time Slider at the top of the window expanded to show a longer duration of time.

Does anyone know how to get the Tour to continue to play the new updates fed in via the NetworkLink?