from Shapefile countries world to KML

kml basic

Jun 22, 2015, 6:51:46 AM6/22/15
to kml-suppor...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
I created a map from all countries in the world with a range. I have for example a value for Italy, Russia, China, America ..etc. After, when i export this map from shapefile to KML in ArcMap and insert this file in Google Earth, I can´t see Russia and China but there are other countries. I don´t know why. I try to create the same map from Raster to kml and there aren´t this problems, but i don´t like it in Google Earth.

How is possible to remove this problems for Russia and China? Is possible that russia and China have much point in the boundary?How is possible remove a little of points in a boundary of shapefile with Arcmap?