Setting balloon size (w/o tables; disabling horizontal scrolling)

zero

May 1, 2009, 3:22:15 PM5/1/09
to KML Developer Support - Advanced Support for KML
I've been using tables to resize the balloons. This works fine as
long as the balloon does not need to scroll (as it most always does on
lower resolutions). If it only scrolled vertically, there wouldn't be
an issue.. but unfortunately, it scrolls horizontally, too. Even when
the outer table is set to a much higher width than any images or other
tables displayed within, it still scrolls a tiny amount left and
right. Even on 800x600 this horizontal scrolling is unnecessary to
display all information, so I'd really like to disable it but I don't
know how.

I'm thinking there may be some way to specify the balloon size via CSS
(then just make any tables/images smaller so it doesn't scroll), but
if so I'm not sure where this code should go (in Style somewhere?).
Or maybe there's some way to get rid of the horizontal scrolling all
together, or set a fixed balloon size that is invariant of any images/
tables within? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-zero

zero

May 5, 2009, 12:01:53 PM5/5/09
to KML Developer Support - Advanced Support for KML
Hey; I finally figured out a solution to my problem. I figured I'd
post it here in case anybody else had the same issue in the future:

The answer is... the div tag!

x:hidden;">
content

Alessandro Pini