Andy P

Oct 23, 2014, 11:34:04 AM10/23/14
to kml-suppor...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Hope this is the right place to post, but i am needing help with some code.

I have loaded a kml file to a website to run on the google earth plug in. The placemarks, lines and polygons all load fine aswell as the postions of overlays but these show as greyed out or red crosses. what code do i need to put in to reference the actual images for the overlay.

but im not great with coding and could do with a bit of help.

Andy P

Oct 25, 2014, 1:42:52 PM10/25/14
to kml-suppor...@googlegroups.com

ok, after a bit of testing my code is correct and the groundoverlays do work, but what seems to be the problem is the data in the plug in isnt updating.

I have been updating overlays and links to the server and uploading and viewing my site in chrome, the data in the site never seems to change, but when when viewed in Internet Explorer i see the current data, so how do i go about getting GE plug in to load the newest data instead of the old.