2 Events on West Coast: Leadership for Knowledge Mobilization (Victoria) & Creativity and Experimentation for Knowledge Mobilization (Vancouver)

peterlevesque

Feb 24, 2009, 8:05:19 PM2/24/09
to KMb Workshop Series
Hello,

It is my pleasure to announce the third and fourth workshops in a new
series we are calling "Mobilizer Boot Camps".

Leadership for Knowledge Mobilization, March 20, 2009, Royal Roads
University, Victoria
Featuring a Keynote by Dr. Graham Dickson, Director, Centre for Health
Leadership and Research
and presentations by Alan Breakspear, founder of Ibis Research and
former senior Federal Public Servant, and Laura Milne, Coordinator of
Knowledge Mobilization at the University of Victoria

In this workshop, we will explore:

* Effective leadership in knowledge mobilization.
* How is leadership developed and sustained?
* If there are good leaders, what does it mean to be a good
follower?

Register here: http://www.regonline.ca/63367_694430J

Creativity and Experimentation for Knowledge Mobilization, April 17,
2009, Sheraton Wall Centre, Vancouver
Featuring a Keynote by Rick Hansen, Rick Hansen Foundation and World
Renowned Athlete
and presentation by Daryl Rock, Senior Fellow, Knowledge Mobilization
Works and a VP of Research (to be confirmed)

In this workshop, we will explore:

* Examples of creativity & experimentation in knowledge
mobilization.
* Developing creativity for innovation in knowledge mobilization.
* Creating and maintaining innovative partnerships for knowledge
mobilization

Register here: http://www.regonline.ca/63367_694431J

For more information, please contact, Peter Levesque at
pnlev...@gmail.com

A bientot.