Report of Evaluation of Mobilizer Boot Camp #1

peterlevesque

Jan 28, 2009, 9:38:43 PM1/28/09
to KMb Workshop Series
Pardon any cross posting - I know that not everyone who is on this
group participated in the Mobilizer Boot Camp.

Good Evening,

It was such a privilege to work with you all last Friday in Ottawa.
It is my opinion that the first Mobilizer Boot Camp was a success. As
I was reflecting on the day, I gave it a rating of 75%. It was a
strong pass but there are some areas to improve. Your comments on the
evaluation form were very helpful and generous - thank you.

Many of these ideas will make their way in the 2nd Mobilizer Boot Camp
in Toronto on February 20th at the Hilton Toronto Airport:
http://www.regonline.ca/63364_683901D

If you would like to read the comments of your colleagues the Report
is here:
http://web.mac.com/peterlevesque/Knowledge_Mobilization/Bootcamps_files/Report_Evaluation_Form_January_2009.pdf

The report is also in the files found on the Mobilizer Boot Camps
Google Group:
http://groups.google.ca/group/kmbworkshops

You may also download all the materials provided at the workshop here:
http://web.mac.com/peterlevesque/Knowledge_Mobilization/Bootcamps.html

I encourage you to continue your discussions about knowledge
mobilization. I think we went a long way on Friday towards building
the community needed to support and grow these value producing
activities. Please feel free to share any of the resources, suggest
improvements, adapt them to your needs and organizations.

I also encourage you to attend any of the future events and to share
your experiences with your colleagues and friends. Hope to see you
again soon.

The report of our 4X4 exercise is still being developed but I should
have it ready for you in the next two weeks.

All my best,

Peter Levesque
Knowledge Mobilization Works