palaces of Delhi- klod xoom meet

Jaya Iyer

Jul 28, 2020, 11:03:16 AM7/28/20
to KLODB DELHI, Knowing Loving Delhi Better

Come and join us on for a presentation by fellow KLoDBian and author Sumanta K Bhowmick. on palaces of Delhi

Date and Time: Thursday, 30 July, 7:00 p.m

Zoom link:Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78618122251?pwd=MlB4NTFXUmZsMUZMbXpvTUJ0QVBaZz09

Meeting ID: 786 1812 2251
Passcode: 5FbrC8    --
Delhi has recorded history of about thousand years. It is also believed to be the place where the great Pandavas of the Mahabharata stayed. During these thousand years, many rulers made Delhi their capital city and constructed huge forts and palaces for them to reside.

These days we hardly know of these palaces except a few. Some references have been made in the travelogues and books. But the architecture and the palace intrigues are lost forever. In this presentation, we try to locate those palaces of Delhi which existed once upon a time. We will try to tell the story of these palaces and as a walk group, we will work together and collaborate with you.

Come and join us on for a presentation by fellow KLoDBian and author Sumanta K Bhowmick.

Date and Time: Thursday, 30 July, 7:00 p.m

Zoom link:Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78618122251?pwd=MlB4NTFXUmZsMUZMbXpvTUJ0QVBaZz09

Meeting ID: 786 1812 2251