klod b - Dilli ki vividhta -zoom meet 6th June 7pm

Jaya Iyer

Jun 5, 2020, 1:27:56 AM6/5/20
to Knowing Loving Delhi Better, KLODB DELHI, Prabhakar Rao, vagish Jha, Srelekha Mukherjee, anuradha sen
Dear klods ,

hope you are well
it has been long since we walked or even talked . With pandemic and the lockdown we have been dormant and connecting within- slowly we awaken while walking is still difficult as a group let us start connecting online.

Join us for a zoom meeting to mark the world environment day , but on saturday evening

Theme : Dilli ki vividhta- Delhi's environment
Let's come together to explore some geography and biodiversity of dilli with its birds, trees and other beings.

Time : 7.00 pm

led by ayushman chowdhary

if you confirm and sendconfirmation  a mail , will send you the zoom link

deep regards and love

--
SMILE, BREATHE, GO SLOWLY....
SHANTI, SHALOM, PEACE....