KLOD zoom - kahaniyan klodb ki

1 view

Jaya Iyer

Jun 30, 2020, 11:43:49 PM6/30/20
to KLODB DELHI, Knowing Loving Delhi Better, Prabhakar Rao, anuradha sen, Durba Ghose, Kavita Arora, vagish Jha, Bidhan Chandra Singh, Hitesh Rawat, Amit Sinha, Bhawana Luthra
Dear Klods

Let us catch up with ourselves .

In movements of stress, panic, grief and uncertainty we often find ourselves running ahead of ourselves or lagging behind. Being present to self involves connecting within- these are times when we need this the most.

For 24 years KLODB has walked the city and hundreds and thousands of people have connected, it is not only what it has done which is of significance but it's being which has to be counted.

the slogan ' human beings and not human doings', also refers to collectives. Being is about internal relations and sense of self.

This week let us gather around the fire under the star lit skies ( on zoom) and just listen to stories of klodding. We will share some photos and listen to each other .

Jaya - the klod would the conta dura -
2nd July 2020 ( thursday

Topic: KLOD ki kahaaniyan
Time: 7.00 PM