11th june session on 1857

1 view

Jaya Iyer

Jun 11, 2020, 8:28:44 AM6/11/20
to KLODB DELHI, Knowing Loving Delhi Better, Prabhakar Rao, anuradha sen, Srelekha Mukherjee, vagish Jha, Yashodara K, Kavita Arora, Durba Ghose
r: Hello Klods,
Hope you are well and safe. Sending loads of love and prayer to each one of you, meanwhile continuing the weekly Delhi series , we have a  session tomorrow
the session inpartnership with DBF is on 1857 , the backstory and the sequence of events , the session is to led by Zubair .It is scheduled at 6.30 thursday - 11th June 2020
we can  come back after the session to catch up on our livesjaya iyer is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: KLOD.B
Time: Jun 11, 2020 06:30 PM India

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79618401860?pwd=bGc3amFNYWVkckFBUk1VTFVadTNPQT09

Meeting ID: 796 1840 1860
Password: 8K3veC

please send confirmation to get the zoom link
love cheers and hope
SMILE, BREATHE, GO SLOWLY....
SHANTI, SHALOM, PEACE....