Urgent and important : Support for oxygenators

ayush c

Apr 30, 2021, 11:46:23 PM4/30/21
to Knowing Loving Delhi Better
Dear friends

Hope all our keeping safe in these trying times.

The covid has led to acute shortage of vital oxygen to patients. As a step to address the situation in small measure
We - at KLOD.B  through friends  are aiming to raise money for at least two concentrators  (Rs 65000X 2) 1 lac 30 k , which means 100 friends donating 1300. But any amount less or more would be welcome .

We are contributing this amount directly to Delhi Youth Welfare Association who along with Purani Dilli Wale are  doing commendable work on ground zero

The concentrators would be used at first aid centres/ community health clinics etc for public to use.

If you donate  or inspire someone to do so please do inform us and helps us keep a track on our own mobilisations.
The contributions may be made at the following http://bit.ly/puranidilliwaleycovidrelief2021.

With thanks and prayers