Can I control the display of command?

xy l

Apr 7, 2020, 7:59:28 PM4/7/20
to klish
Hello guys,
I need a feature.
When command A has not been set, command B is hidden. They are in the same view.
How to do it?
Thank you

Serj Kalichev

Apr 12, 2020, 5:54:13 AM4/12/20
to kl...@googlegroups.com
Hello

What does it mean "command A has not been set"?
Not defined in XMLs? Or was not entered by user?

If it's a first case then you can use  'access' field of COMMAND tag.
In a second case it's impossible now..

xy l

Apr 15, 2020, 6:24:58 PM4/15/20
to klish
Hello
All the commands have been defined in XMLs.
For example, I have a group commands as below, for simple.
system interface eth0
vrrp-service enable/disable
vrrp {num}
I want to control the display of "vrrp {num}", only after the "vrrp-service enable" has been set.
Thank you

在 2020年4月12日星期日 UTC+8下午5:54:13,Serj Kalichev写道:

08.04.2020 02:59, xy l пишет:
Hello guys,
I need a feature.
When command A has not been set, command B is hidden. They are in the same view.
How to do it?
Thank you

Serj Kalichev

Apr 17, 2020, 4:24:48 AM4/17/20
to kl...@googlegroups.com
It's not possible

16.04.2020 01:24, xy l пишет:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klish/2705593c-53b1-4c51-a99a-6ca00df8dc87%40googlegroups.com.

xy l

Apr 19, 2020, 6:00:27 PM4/19/20
to klish
Oh, a bad news. Never or from some version before?

在 2020年4月17日星期五 UTC+8下午4:24:48,Serj Kalichev写道:

Serj Kalichev

Apr 21, 2020, 4:37:42 AM4/21/20
to kl...@googlegroups.com
Dynamic command visibility is not implemented at all. Older versions have no such functionality too

20.04.2020 01:00, xy l пишет:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klish/f1b9b0b1-c9dc-42f3-bd22-31f477d12e1e%40googlegroups.com.