ctrl C takes minutes to get a cmd prompt back

Lauren Sulfridge

Oct 10, 2019, 8:44:06 AM10/10/19
to klish
I have a command that has interrupt="true" in the xml.  It calls a builtin function that makes an API call. The problem is when I issue the command and the command's content is large, a ctrl C takes minutes to interrupt and get the command prompt back.  It causes the CLI to look like it has "locked up." But in reality, it is slowly interrupting in the background.

I am looking into the klish code to see if I can "speed up" the interrupt time.  I am looking in tinyrl.c and found the function below.  But I get lost in when it gets called and the path it takes.  Does anyone know the path for this function?  Or know of a way to speed up the interrupt time?

Thanks!

static bool_t tinyrl_key_interrupt(tinyrl_t * this, int key)