Without clish_ prefix new builtin function doesn't work!!!!!

Venkatesh Pai

Oct 4, 2019, 7:10:20 AM10/4/19
to klish
I implemented new function called MyFunction() which should be called for my new command XXYYZZ .I referred clish_history command to implement this.In all the places where clish_history was used in all those files and places I included new entry of MyFunction().But when I tried to execute the application it couldn't load, it was throwing error "Error:Unresolved symbol MyFunction" .

But this issue got resolved just by replacing "MyFunction" with "clish_MyFunction" in all those files.(I mean changing function name from MyFunction to clish_MyFunction).

So is it mandatory to use clish_ prefix for new function names or have I missed something in registering procedure of new function.

If its mandatory lets everybody know about it because I wasted so much of time debugging it.

Venkatesh Pai

Oct 15, 2019, 2:53:44 AM10/15/19
to klish
It might have been some build issue, after rebuilding it , functions without clish_ prefix are working now