issue on communicating with konfd

Roland Chang

Oct 21, 2020, 10:03:00 PM10/21/20
to klish
Hi,
I was able to use konf utility to write command to konfd and able to see the string in running-config.
then I was trying to use <CONFIG> tag in XML to write command string to daemon.
but it keep throwing error "The error while request to the config daemon.".
however konf -- -s -l "string" works fine.
By further look the message seems came from "plugins/clish/hook_config.c".
but I am clueless why konf works but not working for <CONFIG>.

Kindly advise if there is some part I am missing ?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Serj Kalichev

Oct 22, 2020, 5:23:30 AM10/22/20
to kl...@googlegroups.com