Develop your own platform

sai wang

Dec 22, 2021, 9:08:47 PM12/22/21
to klish
Thank you very much for your answer! Is there a document reference to develop a suitable platform? For example: what about multi-user login?

Serj Kalichev

Dec 23, 2021, 3:53:31 AM12/23/21
to kl...@googlegroups.com
There is no such document

23.12.2021 05:08, sai wang пишет:
Thank you very much for your answer! Is there a document reference to develop a suitable platform? For example: what about multi-user login?

sai wang

Dec 23, 2021, 9:12:18 PM12/23/21
to klish
Thank you very much for replying to my email. One question is that I encountered this problem when making RPM package. Would you help me answer the question!2.png

serj.kalichev

Jan 11, 2022, 3:41:34 AM1/11/22
to kl...@googlegroups.com

I don't know how to solve this problem.

RPM is not natively supported by klish's upstream.