Support easily viewing tag signature messages

Ariana Giroux

May 30, 2020, 11:16:42 PM5/30/20
to klaus...@googlegroups.com
Many projects utilize git tag signatures as a releases method. Often
included in said release messages are change logs or descriptions of new
features. (I also believe its possible to include binary hunks like
distribution files alongside the tag hash as a binary pack, but I might
be crazy).

I've been utilizing Klaus (https://git.eclecticmedia.space/) for some
time, but can't seem to find a way to link users to a tag's message. Is
this supported?

signature.asc

Jonas Haag

Jun 7, 2020, 5:52:19 AM6/7/20
to klaus...@googlegroups.com
That’s a good idea. I’ll add it to the GitHub list of feature requests. It probably shouldn’t be too difficult to implement!